Thursday, September 23, 2010

Send me babies and families!

Christmas cards will need to be ordered within the next couple months (believe it or not) and I'm your girl for the PHOTO this year!! I just put together a website/blog for Amanda Ray Photography! Go check it out! You can get to it from "My Blog List" below or just go to http://amandarayphotography.blogspot.com/! I'll be adding to it over time as I learn more about the technical capabilities and of course I'll be adding pictures along the way too, but I think it's off to a great start! Also, become a fan over there too! If you're following here I fully expect you to follow there and give me some support on the web :-)

I need to catch everyone up one what's going on in the life of Amanda Ray, but it'll have to wait for a different day since it's entirely too late. Wait! I can pretty much sum everything up now....sleep, sofa time, Law and Order:SVU, flip to TLC, "ew...who would want a home birth filmed and then broadcast on TV?", flip to HGTV, eat lunch, "ugh, I gotta get out of the house!", Target, World Market, TJ Maxx, wait for Jon to get home, dinner, hang out, REPEAT! Yea, I'm getting a little stir crazy but still wouldn't trade the place I'm in now for anything I used to have (well...money is excluded from that statement). And because of that little evil green monster...anyone who has any type of job lead please send it my way! I'm open to a lot as long as it doesn't require nights or weekends and requires some use of a brain :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment