Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello 2012!

So, obviously I've fallen off the earth on this blogging thing lately.  One day I'm sure I'll get back in the mood, but for now I think I'm taking a break.  However, not before I list a few New Year's Resolutions to help hold me accountable and to have a reference to look back at.  So, here it goes...
  1. Live a healthier lifestyle.  This involves cutting back on caffeine, exercising, cutting back on alcoholic beverages, making healthier eating choices and cooking more at home.  Obviously I'm not expecting a miraculous improvement on all of these but I need to focus on living a little healthier in general.
  2. Establish a morning routine.  Right now I don't have any sort of routine in the mornings and since I am the exact opposite of a morning person I could definitely benefit from a routine to keep me in check with showering in the mornings and getting to work on time. 
  3. And number 3, get back in touch with Jesus!  Jon and I have been talking about getting involved in a church in our neighborhood since moving in a year ago and I think it's about time that we find ourselves a church family and start going every Sunday.
  4. This is kind of a bonus resolution....BUDGET!  We need to figure out an actual budget and stick to it this year.
See ya later peeps, until I feel like talking again :-/

1 comment:

  1. How is it that our resolutions look so similar? Good luck in 2012, I know I'm still working on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete