Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Donations accepted

So, Jon and I have been house hunting and stumbled upon some amazing houses! We really are narrowing down the style house that we like, what we want to pay and where that all puts us. We have been focusing on staying inside the perimeter (or as close as possible) seeing as we're in a great city that has a lot to offer and would love to be able to do those things without a major commute. The nice thing that we discovered is that there are definitely houses out there that we love. I can't wait to buy something that's OURS. I mean, I feel like a brat because we have an awesome house now but I want it to be ours, you know? If anyone wants to contribute to the "buy Jon and Amanda a house" fund we will happily accept; until then I'll keep playing the lottery and hoping to hit the jackpot.

In other news...I'm still looking for a job and am crossing my fingers that something happens soon. I never thought I could get bored staying at home, but I definitely have! If you have anything that you could recommend to me I'll take that too (in lieu of donations to the house fund)

1 comment:

  1. Heath and Ashley are also taking donations... :)

    We know exactly how y'all feel! Good luck on job hunting..

    ReplyDelete