Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sneak Peak

This past weekend was jam-packed! Along with all the Halloween festivities we had football Saturday, out of town friends in town and a Sunday photo shoot! On Friday we enjoyed the company of my rafting buddy Chad and his wife Rachel with a trip to Sweetwater and dinner at Taco Mac. After dinner I honestly, was exhausted and wasn't sure if we were going to make it out of not, but...we did! So, that night we got dressed up and headed to Lisa's house party. I'm glad that it didn't turn into a night of bar hopping because I just don't think I could've handled it. Actually, since we're on that subject...I don't think I like bars anymore. I mean, they're crowded, people are drunk, they're loud, you have to fight to get a drink, they wreak of smoke, and I often find myself screaming to (aka. tying to carry on a conversation) with the same 5 people that we came there with. I dunno, maybe I'm just lame but I'd rather have those 5 people come to the house for drinks and conversation..without the screaming. Okay, back to the topic. Jon was pretty pumped to break out his costume which I have to say was pretty awesome. This year he was sold on being Captain America so...I went from there and decided that I'd be a "superhero" too so...Super'wo'man it was! Meet Captain America and Superwoman:

We used the same costumes on Saturday for another house party/ night out with a group of Jon's buddies. Notice how I skipped over Saturday afternoon?? Yea...I'm gonna try to forget about yet another UGA loss of the season. Maybe it's a re-building year? Maybe we need new coaches? Maybe we need to keep our players out of jail and on the field? I dunno...but it's not looking good for dawgs fans these days. All I have an opinion on is: Keep Richt! What woulod I do without my weekly dose of his beauty? HA...just kidding. Well, but really he keeps my interest. Plus, who's better anyways? Who could Georgia get that would be able to turn our team around faster? Enough about that. I'm an Alabama fan for the rest of the season. :-)

On Sunday I photographed Kate who is 7 months pregnant and had a great time! I got some great shots and to top it off it was a beautiful day! Here is a sneak peak of a couple shots...I'll reveal more later (after mom and dad-to-be get to see them all)!

Now, off to bed to try to sleep off whatever this gunk that I've got now is, yuck!....
**coughing**

No comments:

Post a Comment