Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lazy days and busy times

One thing I realized a while back (and am more reminded of now) is that I LOVE being busy. Honestly, if I'm not busy I'm lazy. There really isn't much of a middle ground for me. I love having things to do and places to go even if there isn't much time in the day to do those things. Lately I haven't had much going on and have just been lazy! I mean, LAZY! When I get home from work I pretty much park it on the sofa (with my cuddle bug featured to the right) under the blanket and try my darndest not to move until bedtime. It's so bad that I will hold "it" until the very last possible second and then run to the restroom to minimize the amount of cold air that I come in contact with. Jon will get up from time to time. This is my cue to ask for anything I may need because, well, of course he's already up so why should I move from under the blanket and get my own nail file or bottle of water or phone. Haha...I guess I figure one day I won't be able to glue myself to the sofa after work so I'll embrace it now, right? That's what I'll tell myself, but hey...I just admitted to being lazy. Isn't that worth something?

I do enjoy being slightly lazy from time to time but I really do thrive on being busy. I'm looking forward to holiday festivities coming up (and coming quickly might I add) and everything else we have planned. Oh, side note: I also love plans. But, that's a subject for a different, yet similar blog posting. After Christmas we've got the house closing (wohoo!!!), then moving/ unpacking, then we have friends from Tampa coming into town...yes, our first house guests less than two days after moving, but...as I've said...I love it because it means I'll be busy! Then you've got New Year's festivities and in a few weeks after that we're going on a cruise! I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING coming up. I love being busy, having house guests, our new house, spending time with my family, seeing my sweet little niece and I love having plans.

I hate moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment