Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season

I am officially in the Christmas spirit! I love that the radio stations are playing Christmas music and that everything is glowing with lights. I love that you can see Christmas trees in the windows of houses as you drive by. I have had a good time decorating the house and took pictures of everything! Each thing just makes such a difference in the overall feel of the house! I love how everything sparkles and is so festive. Plus, it's finally cold enough outside to feel like the holiday season. Now, if only it could snow a little. I would love to see a white Christmas! Well, let's clarify....on the grass but not on the roads seeing as we will probably be driving between home, Norcross and Fayetteville a lot again this holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Just got all caught up with your blog! Congrats girl! You've got some very exciting things going on!!!!!! Now for the baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna lie, I THINK we're INCHING closer to STARTING to THINK about babies. Haha...it is easier to think about now that I'm employed again and we'll have a house! However, we've already got a lot going on. Adding a baby might be a little much right this second, but on the other side and as I told Jon, "it doesn't happen overnight..there's 9 months of time before things really change anyways." I'm sad for you losing all your pictures! I often have the fear that it'll happen to me and am horrible about backing things up. But, sounds like you salvaged quite a few with your recent uploading.

    ReplyDelete