Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brain dump

My brain kinda hurts right now....but I have a few minutes and since I've been MIA for quite some time now I decided I needed to at least gather a few thoughts.  So, for those of you who are still reading...here goes my brain dump...

-Being sick stinks
-We need to be healthier all around
-I need to go to the grocery store because I'm actually tired of eating out
-I took for granted actually having a routine and independence at work
-I can't wait to actually know what I'm doing on a daily basis
-I love my new commute
-I love making a difference
-I will no longer use the saying, "I don't care what we have...I just want 10 fingers and 10 toes...." I mean, really? What if they don't?...these are things the new job make me think about
-I think I'm ready for a little Ray baby
-But, I LOVE my sleep
-I admit to thinking ahead to Thanksgiving AND Christmas even though there's Halloween, plenty of football, an anniversary trip and three weddings quickly approaching
-I love my hubby because he took care of me when I was sick and I can't believe we've almost been married for two years!
-The countdown is on...I can't wait for some QT with the hubs, some long overdue beach time, swim-up bar time, pampering, good food, relaxation and exotic vacay time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment