Thursday, October 27, 2011

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

I think the title pretty much says it all and this entry isn't going to make it much better, but...I've been horrible at this blogging thing lately so I figured it was about time to spend 5 minutes typing out my thoughts.  I'm not sure if I've been so MIA because nothing significant has been happening or possibly because I just can't seem to find time in the day that I want to spend in front of a computer (outside of work).  I'd like to get back into blogging on a weekly basis (I think the daily urge has definitely worn off) because even though I say "nothing significant" is happening right now, life has been pretty eventful.  1.  We went on a trip to the Dominican Republic which was amazing!  2.  Jon got a big promotion ("congrats, hubby!!")  3.  The holidays are quickly approaching and we're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year  4.  Along those same lines, Jason and Olga are getting married next month!!  5.  For that matter, everyone and their mom is getting married between now and next Spring, so...we're actually still busy and still maintaining a semi-eventful life.  So, why am I not blogging more?  Well, maybe it's a balance of every excuse.  Even though I have more to talk about... I have more going on.  So, when I have more time... it's because there's nothing to talk about.  Hmm...complex thoughts for sure.  Well, on that note...I got things to do.  Peace out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment