Monday, December 3, 2012

33 Weeks


How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Pineapple
Best Moment This Week: Going on the hospital tour and seeing the little angels in the nursery AND realizing that you'll be here for us to cuddle so soon
Gender: sweet baby girl
Movement: Definitely more jabs and more pressure on the bladder
Food Cravings: Sweet tea is becoming harder to resist so I've started allowing myself splurges here or there
What I Miss: Not much, I have to say that I'm a pretty happy girl
Sleep: Waking up every few hours for a potty break but otherwise, sleeping sound
Belly Button: Pretty much flattened out
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: All maternity with the exception of longer shirts and loungewear from pre-pregnancy
Stretch Marks: Yup.
Symptoms: I've felt a little more pressure from her head being down
What I am Looking Forward to: Getting more and more ready for her grand appearance with everything from purchasing car seats to choosing a pediatrician.

No comments:

Post a Comment