Thursday, January 3, 2013

34 Weeks and SURPRISE, Baby Abby's birth too!

 
This was the draft to the questions that I had created before ending up in the hospital on Wednesday for the "heartburn" mentioned below. 
Baby Abigail Scarlett was born on Friday at 34 weeks and 6 days.
 
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Cantelope
Best Moment This Week: Going through all your new clothes and things and realizing that your arrival is around the corner!
Gender: Baby Girl
Movement: Lots of kicking and rolling and oftentimes on my bladder.
Food Cravings: Chicken pot pie, alfredo pasta and Thanksgiving food!
What I Miss: Getting up from bed without pushing off with my arm.
Sleep: It seems that I'm sleeping for longer periods of time now, knock on wood.
Belly Button: Still hanging in there...mostly flat though.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Stretch Marks: I think I just need to suck it up...they exist.
Symptoms: Just normal preggo problems...peeing often and heartburn.
What I am Looking Forward to: Our last holiday season without a little one to hold- IRONY AT ITS BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment