Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Before and After

I finally took some pictures (not using my iPhone) and have the official "before" and "after" of the blue (formerly white) room! What do you think? I love it...sometimes I wish it was maybe a little more of a muted blue, but definitely not enough to paint an entire room again. Plus, it looks much better in person...you'll just have to see for yourself! This is probably going to be an ever-evolving room in our house so I didn't want to spend a lot of extra money on anything that wouldn't work later or somewhere else. I used a lot of the same stuff like pictures, bedding and other things but I think I managed to spruce it up quite a bit. I'm happy with the results and now have a bad painting itch after seeing the instant transformation! Next blog will probably include pictures of the master bedroom...with a nicer tan color on the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment