Friday, June 25, 2010

A good feeling

There's just something about getting EVERYTHING done in a day that's so relieving. I love going home knowing that when I arrive the next day there won't be anything left over from the day before. Unfortunately, this rarely happens in the property management business. But, today....it did and it makes me happy!

Another good feeling: I got my car detailed and waxed and it's back to it's old Sexy6 status. That makes me happy (besides the fact that it immediately rained), but nonetheless it looks SOOO much better! Now if only I can get Jon to stop putting his shoes on my dash and keep Bailey's muddy paw prints off my back seat we'd be good for quite some time!

My final good feeling: paying off my credit card! Not that it was ever a "problem", but it has turned into such a nuisance to me where we get within $100 of paying it off and somehow put $50 on it here, $60 on it there and voile! we're back at $500! Well, no more! It's paid off and is making its way into a frozen container of water. That's right...I'm freezing my credit card! In case of emergency: hot water will melt it.

1 comment:

  1. haha...reminds me of confessions of shopaholic when she tried to break open the huge ice cube encasing her credit card!

    ReplyDelete