Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thoughts

Lets see....I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. I need to get better about this. I need to get some energy back. I need to take better care of myself. I need to exercise more. Actually, we took the dogs on a long walk the other night and it felt great. My arm is kinda sore, but only from a tetanus shot, not actually any physical activity. It looks like I'm gonna have quite a few shots over the course of the next year (and forever really). I wish I could elaborate as to why. I can't wait to let the cat out of the bag. I am excited for the future. The future makes me nervous. I am so much of a planner and control freak that this is a big step for me to just go with it. I'm excited about the upcoming month with 'vacations' and friends in town. I wish I didn't have to work weekends and was allowed to take my vacation when I want. I can't wait to see my extended family and my grandma (even though she won't remember...I will). I'm so excited for Jim and Daneel to come visit us in the ATL. I'm gonna convince them to move here. We're gonna buy cute houses in the same neighborhood and start a business together. I can't wait to buy a house and make it "ours." I am obsessed with getting new living furniture (not Big Lots college furniture or furniture Jon picked out pre-us). I love the Pottery Barn look but refuse to spend the money. I hate that money has such control on people's lives and wish there was more to go around for everyone. I wish no one ever had to worry about money or really had any worries. I hope we have a great life. I have a great life now. I wish I wasn't so cranky sometimes. I wish Jon wasn't so cranky sometimes and I wish I had more down time. I can't wait to go home and have dinner with Brittany Brown...she makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Hun, you seem a little down. I'm catching a drift on what you're talking about ;) I'll be praying for you.

    Just remember, everything will be ok in the end...if it's not ok, it's not the end :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete