Wednesday, July 25, 2012

15 Weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks
(I decided to wait until I felt like there was more of a baby bump rather than a box of donuts in my belly, so today is the first week of baby bump pictures)
Baby is the Size of A: A naval orange  
Best Moment This Week: Seeing you on the ultrasound for the first time since you were a 7 week peanut, finding out you are a baby GIRL and finally sharing the news with the cyber world and extended family and friends 
Gender: Sweet little princess!
Movement: Sometimes I wonder if I'm feeling flutters but think it's probably still too early to feel. However,  you sure were on the move during your ultrasound last Saturday!  It may just be that you like French Toast like your daddy!
Food Cravings: Ice Cream...this week...Choco Tacos sounded good
What I Miss: Sometimes Coke, sometimes deli sandwiches 
Sleep: Usually pretty well with one potty break in the middle of the night and repositioning since I'm trying to always be on my side 
Belly Button: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: a few maternity shirts and looser non-maternity tops along with pre-preggo pants and the Belly Band 
Stretch Marks: Nope...hopefully that will continue to be the answer 
Symptoms: indigestion and constipation occasionally...just keepin' it real! :-)
What I am Looking Forward to: Buying a few things for your nursery, including a crib and bedding!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amanda Ray Ray - we're so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete