Sunday, August 12, 2012

16 Weeks


How Far Along: 16 weeks
(I'm a little behind on posting this since I am actually 18 weeks, but better late than never)
Baby is the Size of A: An avocado
Best Moment This Week: Ordering your nursery bedding!
Gender: Sweet little princess!
Movement: I think I'm feeling something...not quite sure though
Food Cravings: Corn Chowder..I know, random
What I Miss: I'd say sweet tea this week and I might have splurged a little
Sleep: Pretty good and not having to get up to pee either, although I'm about to burst come morning
Belly Button: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Still pretty much the same...the Belly Band is my lifesaver for fitting into pants
Stretch Marks: One small one really low...ugh
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good actually, still have an intense gag reflex at night
What I am Looking Forward to: Getting your crib and bedding!  We ordered it all this week and it should all arrive sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment