Monday, August 20, 2012

18 Weeks

 
How Far Along: 18 weeks
(ugh..this is the best I could do for a picture using the self-timer, Jon has been out of town and working late quite a bit so I was on my own this week to make do)
Baby is the Size of A: Sweet Potato
Best Moment This Week: Painting and putting together your room, it's so cute!
Gender: Sweet little princess!
Movement: I think maybe some little flutters...still not really sure
Food Cravings: Hmm...I would say maybe sweet tea this week.  Not any major must-have cravings though
What I Miss: Being able to just grab anything for lunch.  It's so hard to find something to eat that's not fast food or deli sandwiches
Sleep: Great...although I wake up to switch sides often and still usually have to get up once to pee in the middle of the night
Belly Button: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Most of my non-maternity clothes and the Belly Band but I did break out some maternity jeans and I may never go back...I love the stretch
Stretch Marks: Still just the little one
Symptoms: I'm hungry all the time!
What I am Looking Forward to: Getting to see you at the 20 week ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment