Wednesday, August 15, 2012

17 Weeks


How Far Along:  17 weeks
(I'm a little behind on posting still but figure there will always be a week delay)
Baby is the Size of A: Onion
Best Moment This Week: Getting your bedding and lots of smocked dresses from Nini
Gender: Sweet little princess!
Movement: I think maybe some little flutters...still not really sure
Food Cravings: Milkshakes at home with lots of milk
What I Miss: Being able to stay up late without feeling like I'm half alive the next day
Sleep: Great...I could always sleep
Belly Button: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much wearing all my clothes still with use of the Belly Band for pants and am finally wearing some more fitting shirts since my belly has rounded out and looks much more preggo vs. beer belly-ish
Stretch Marks: One small one really low...ugh
Symptoms: I have a lot more energy, still can't stomach certain foods
What I am Looking Forward to: Painting the nursery and getting everything settled into YOUR room!

No comments:

Post a Comment