Wednesday, August 29, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Large mango
Best Moment This Week: Figuring out what people kept referring to as "flutters" felt like
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: Chick-fil-A sandwich with extra pickles
What I Miss: Being able to eat dinner past 5:30.  I am so hungry by the time I get home after work!!
Sleep: Great...I could always sleep
Belly Button: In but definititely a little more shallow
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Finally started wearing maternity jeans and still able to wear most my summer dresses
Stretch Marks: Alright...I think I have another small one below the panty line.
Symptoms: Still have a hard time taking the prenatal vitamins without puking.
What I am Looking Forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound to confirm that you are a perfectly healthy little GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment