Wednesday, September 5, 2012

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Banana
Best Moment This Week: Seeing you at the 20 week ultrasound
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Movement: Fluttering...and more of it.  Seems that you're most active in the mid-afternoons
Food Cravings: Egg salad sandwiches
What I Miss: Sleeping on my back and Coke!
Sleep: I wake up a good amount throughout the night to switch sides but am able to fall right back to sleep
Belly Button: In but definititely a little more shallow
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I'm trying to make do with things I already have
Stretch Marks: No more to speak of...fingers crossed.  I want to wear a bikini in Puerto Rico next month!
Symptoms: Just tired in the afternoons and much earlier in the evenings than I used to be as a night owl
What I am Looking Forward to: Feeling like there's no mistaking my belly for a preggo belly in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment