Thursday, September 13, 2012

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Spaghetti Squash
Best Moment This Week: Being able to feel rolls and kicks inside my belly
Gender: Little Princess Abby
Movement: Yes!  You're most active in the later afternoons/early evenings and mid-morning
Food Cravings: All I want is a Subway melt!  Or Inoko's fried rice with lots of yellow sauce!
What I Miss: Subway melts!
Sleep: I'm definitely sleeping for longer periods of time between potty breaks and switching sides
Belly Button: It's still there, just shallow
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly yoga pants and tank tops at home and am still wearing select, old work clothes for now.  I am getting closer to ditching the heels though...we'll see.
Stretch Marks: Still holding strong
Symptoms: Round ligament pain one afternoon this week.  I was given Dr.'s orders not to clean the house again for a while since that's what seemed to have brought it on ;-)
What I am Looking Forward to: Having two baby showers thrown by amazingly generous friends and family and everything else that seems like it'll be right around the corner.  Maternity pictures, showers, the babymoon...another 3D ultrasound with Nini and Gaga in tow...so much to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting seeing your tummy change :) You have to show more pictures of little Miss Abby :) I'm sure you'll love her little face on that 3D ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete