Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nursery Decisions

Ottoman vs. pouf?
 
 
This is the latest of my nursery decisions.  I want it to serve function but obviously look adorable too.  I have the matching chair for the plain white ottoman and can't decide what I want to prop my feet up on.  The ottoman is functional in that it would work for possible future kiddos and doubles as added storage (probably for books) but the pouf is just so darn cute and will serve more function for Abby over the years.  Help!  Someone make my decision for me!  Also, I've been asked about a sneak peek of the nursery so I pulled a couple of photos off my iPhone from the progress that we've made along the way.  We have now added a chair (next to the left curtain by the window) and soon will add an ottoman.  The next steps are to add some storage to the closet and wall decorations!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment