Thursday, September 27, 2012

23 Weeks


How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Ear of Corn
Best Moment This Week: Seeing your ballet moves from outside my belly
Gender: Our little princess
Movement: You've become mostly active in the mornings right after I wake up
Food Cravings: I've craved random sugar cereals throughout but this weeks highlight craving was Captain Crunch.
What I Miss: Not having to think about what I'm eating and how everything goes straight to baby girl.
Sleep: Great!  We've been going to bed later too so that could have some to do with it.
Belly Button: Still indented but definitely shallow
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I haven't added any...I need to find some black work pants but am not having much luck so I'm holding out and still rocking the open zipper with the belly band for now
Stretch Marks: No more, fingers crossed.
Symptoms: Baby alien moments that make my whole belly move
What I am Looking Forward to: Seeing you again soon and relaxing on the beach in Puerto Rico

1 comment: