Wednesday, October 3, 2012

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Eggplant
Best Moment This Week: Registering at Target for all your baby things!
Gender: Mommy's princess...and daddy's angel!
Movement: You're definitely getting stronger and are generally pretty active
Food Cravings: Panera cinnamon crunch bagels with hazelnut cream cheese
What I Miss: Being able to fit into anything from my closet
Sleep: Pretty good...I seem to be sleeping more throughout the night and not having to wake up as often to pee
Belly Button: Still indented slightly
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I found maternity work pants!  Target pulled through this week so now I can ditch the belly band
Stretch Marks: Still only the two little ones, fingers crossed.
Symptoms: I feel like I have a little less energy this week and might be a little moodier too
What I am Looking Forward to: Lots...classes at the hospital, maternity pictures, baby showers, another 3D ultrasound, and the babymoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment