Monday, October 22, 2012

26 Weeks

 

How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Cucumber
Best Moment This Week: Seeing your sweet face on the ultrasound
Gender: Baby Girl
Movement: Lots of movement, especially in the mornings before I get out of bed.  It's so strange to me how you know when I wake up...I wonder if you're startled by my alarm in the mornings too
Food Cravings: No major must-haves but lately I've been on a chicken tender, turnip green and fried green tomato kick
What I Miss: Being able to eat a big meal without feeling so stuffed!
Sleep: Best when on my left side
Belly Button: Still slightly in for now
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes but can still wear non-maternity dresses and tops as long as my belly doesn't make them too short
Stretch Marks: No more so far but I've still got some growing to do
Symptoms: Getting a little tired again and have less room in my stomach for food these days
What I am Looking Forward to: Celebrating our 3 year anniversary and babymoon in Puerto Rico!!




1 comment:

  1. I love reading your updates :) I want more though! You know, when baby stuff is all you can think about! :) You look amazing btw!

    ReplyDelete