Sunday, October 28, 2012

27 Weeks


How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Head of cauliflower
Best Moment This Week: Relaxing by the pool in Puerto Rico
Gender: Our little angel princess
Movement: Lots of moving and they feel like they're larger movements now too
Food Cravings: Desserts! Luckily we were on vacation and able to indulge a little every day!
What I Miss: Being able to lay on my stomach...especially on a pool chair, I know, tough life :-)
Sleep: Good with lots of pillow around me
Belly Button: It's still there
Wedding Rings On or Off: On but a little tighter after a lot of walking
Maternity Clothes: Yup, my maternity clothes are the most comfortable
Stretch Marks: Below the swim suit line, thankfully!
Symptoms: A little back pain and hints of heartburn
What I am Looking Forward to: Baby showers right around the corner!  I can't believe we're getting close enough for baby showers, classes and maternity pictures to be NEXT month.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment