Saturday, November 3, 2012

28 Weeks




How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Cabbage
Best Moment This Week: Seeing your bigger movements and feeling how much stronger you're getting
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Movement: Lots!  I'm waiting to feel you make the big move into the head down position because at the last Dr. appointment you were transverse
Food Cravings: This week was mainly just about wanting "American" food after getting back from vacation
What I Miss: This week I've missed sweet tea
Sleep: Pretty good...just interrupted by bathroom breaks
Belly Button: Getting close to flat after a big meal but still a little innie
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much gravitating towards maternity shirts only now but still able to wear certain styles of non-maternity
Stretch Marks: Holding steady
Symptoms: I've had a few spats with back pains if I've tried to do too much
What I am Looking Forward to: Buying baby stuff!  We need to start buying the essentials like a car seat so that the hospital will let us bring you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment