Tuesday, November 6, 2012

29 Weeks


How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Butternut squash
Best Moment This Week: Ordering your stroller!
Gender: Princess Abby
Movement: It's amazing how much you'll move sometimes.  You've started really moving later in the evenings around bedtime
Food Cravings: I finally gave into my sweet tea craving and made a gallon of decaf at home.
What I Miss: Being able to lean over to put on shoes without having a belly in the way...although it's not that bad, just different
Sleep: Sleeping like a champ and sleep-walking perfectly to the bathroom and back
Belly Button: Same still...there, just quickly disappearing
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Mostly.  I've really started liking my maternity jeans and have been rocking the leggings and boots this week
Stretch Marks: Still hopeful
Symptoms: I'm trying to decide if I've felt Braxton-Hicks contractions this week because sometimes my belly feels much firmer than others
What I am Looking Forward to: Seeing all the friends that are coming to our first baby shower this weekend to shower you with presents and (I'm sure) plenty of cute clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment