Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby Shower #1 with Fabulous Friends



I had so many pictures of all the wonderful friends and family that came to shower baby and me with presents that I had to make two wonderful collages to share them all!  I am so thankful for great friends that are excited to meet baby Abby!  Two of my good friends Erin and Kelly put together a "French country" themed baby shower for baby girl.  They even put together a diaper raffle which provided us with over 1,000 poop holders for Abby.  The food was great, the decorations were beautiful, the weather ended up being perfect, the friends were fabulous and the presents baby got, well....were plentiful!  I can't believe how much we received.  When I got home I unloaded everything (with the help of two fabulous friends) and lined it up in the bottom of baby's closet.  My goodness...check it out!


See...I told you, we are spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment