Wednesday, November 21, 2012

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Head of Lettuce again
Best Moment This Week: Having our second baby shower and getting all sorts of handmade things for you from Nini and lots of family and friends!
Gender: Littlest Princess
Movement: I think I spoke too soon, your movements are big and so much stronger than before.  They can be quite startling sometimes. You can definitely tell that you're getting bigger inside there and possibly running out of room without pushing up against the outside from time to time.
Food Cravings: Sweets...as always, but nothing specific.
What I Miss: Being able to put on pants, socks and boots without struggling.
Sleep: I have to make sure that I don't eat anything to cause heartburn too close to bedtime or I have a mid-night attack.  Other than that, great!
Belly Button: Still hanging in there.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I just organized my closet into things I can truly wear now and most are maternity.
Stretch Marks: I dunno, I think I'm in denial of a few smaller ones that have popped up but they're still all really low on my belly.
Symptoms: Not really...sometimes I feel a lot of pressure down lower but I think it's because of baby being head down now.
What I am Looking Forward to: Organizing your room with all your new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment