Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Weeks


How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Head of Lettuce
Best Moment This Week: Finding a school for you for when I have to go back to work and trust other people with my sweet little angel AND getting surprise baby presents at the door.
Gender: Our little Abby Baby
Movement: You're moving a little less, well I guess I should say that you're not quite rocking and rolling throughout the day now.  It's more startling movements.
Food Cravings: Hmm...milk?  I've been drinking milk with a tablespoon of pumpkin spice creamer in it lately and have stopped a couple of times to pick up a milkshake on the way home so that's probably the closest thing I've had to a craving this week.
What I Miss: Not really much, I'm a pretty happy camper really.
Sleep: Good...I always have been able to sleep.
Belly Button: Still there in a shallow form.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: Got a cute dress for my shower last week.  I'm not able to squeeze my belly into many non-maternity shirts anymore...they seem to be a little too short.
Stretch Marks: No more than before.
Symptoms: A little bit of back aches if I'm standing/walking a lot but not bad...and I'm still wearing heels at work so I can probably blame it on that.
What I am Looking Forward to: Your second baby shower this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment