Thursday, October 11, 2012

25 Weeks


How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Eggplant for the second week
Best Moment This Week: Adding the decorative touches in your nursery!
Gender: Princess Abby!
Movement: You are on the move all the time and I hope it continues because I love feeling you move inside my belly.
Food Cravings: Anything pumpkin, specifically pumpkin ice cream
What I Miss: Not being paranoid about waking up on my back in the middle of the night and generally sleeping comfortably any way
Sleep: Good...minus the paranoia.
Belly Button: Still slightly in for now
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much only wearing maternity pants but still can wear longer, non-maternity shirts and regular loungewear( even if my belly hangs out a little)
Stretch Marks: Three on my lower belly...please stay that way
Symptoms: Lots of movement, a tighter belly
What I am Looking Forward to: Seeing you at the 3D ultrasound and having your Nini and Gaga there to see your pretty face too!

No comments:

Post a Comment