Wednesday, September 19, 2012

22 Weeks


How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Baby is the Size of A: Papaya
Best Moment This Week: Having daddy feel you kick!
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Movement: Yes, all the time!
Food Cravings: Pumpkin spice lattes and Varsity chili dogs
(although I can't have one)
What I Miss: Pumpkin spice lattes and chili dogs :-)
Sleep: I only wake up a couple times throughout the night and always fall right back asleep
Belly Button: About the same as last week
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Maternity Clothes: I bought a pair of jeans that I actually like and that don't resemble Pajama Jeans
Stretch Marks: The ones that I had are a little darker now
Symptoms: Nothing new really...I just have to eat smaller meals to keep from getting uncomfortably full
What I am Looking Forward to: Scheduling maternity pictures and getting some more things for your nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment