Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I passed!

I have officially completed my Photography 101 class! I must say that I learned quite a bit and feel like I can take much better pictures now. I got pretty decent reviews of my photos on my final critique and only wish that I had more time to really scout out interesting subject matter for the photos I showed in class. I really do feel like once you know the basics of how to manipulate your photos it's all about having an 'eye' for photography. People have told me I have what it takes so hopefully I can actually make something of all this! How awesome would it be to tell people that I was a PHOTOGRAPHER?!?! I think I want to concentrate on people and portrait photography. I do love taking pictures of landscapes too; nature and water always make a good photograph (Boy am I a sucker for water!). However, the money is all made when you deal with people. Anyone want to be my test subject? That is....until I'm a professional and I have to charge :-)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congrats!
    Matt and I will be your test subjects. We'll buy you dinner, or Matt can make you something in the woodshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on completing your class. I'm so jealous, that seems like it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete