Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome to baby J!!

Liam Duval Jennings was born on April 11, 2010 at 10:52PM! He was 8 lbs, 5 oz and 21 1/2 inches long and absolutely precious! But, there's a funny, frustrating, and bittersweet story behind all this. I have probably been talking about taking pictures of Amy and the baby bump for the past 6 months and finally found a Sunday where we were both free to do so. Well, I called Amy on Saturday night and specifically told her to squeeze her legs together and keep little J in for at least another night (he wasn't due until the 20th....I didn't think I was askign a lot) so that I could get some maternity pictures of her. Well, SHE DIDN'T! I got what I thought was a joke of a text that morning saying that they were on the way to the hospital because her water broke. I started laughing and thought it was a good joke and that we'd still be having our photo session and lunch together. Nope! No joke....she was in the hospital and little Liam arrived 15 hours later! Geez...good timing Amy! Just kidding. I just think it's funny how it all happened. The nice thing for Amy is that she didn't have to go back to school after spring break, good and perfect timing for her. However, it looks like she'll need to get pregnant again and I'll take pictures of her that go-around. Plus, baby pictures are cuter anyways, right? Oh...another idea.....someone else needs to get knocked up! Who's next?

Jon and I (and my parents) got to see baby Liam yesterday and he's precious....see......

No comments:

Post a Comment