Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Water Bearer

I don't think I could be more of an Aquarius! I'm not really "into" this whole astrology thing but have always been intriqued by the traits and personality assessments. I have always said that I was an Aquarius through and through only because I can't get enough of water! I love the natural beauty in all bodies of water. I love lakes, rivers, oceans, and waterfalls. I crave water! If it's been a while I yern for it. I even told Jon this week that I could move up to Lake Lanier (or Hiawassee since it's got the lake AND mountains...that's what dreams are made of). I would love the peace and serenity of enjoying my cup of morning coffee sitting on the water's edge. I would love being able to see the sun reflecting off the water every day and let's get real...I would LOVE going out for a cruise on the boat with the wind in my hair, sun shining and water spraying. Ahh....maybe one day.....

Here's my personality profile based on my birthday of February 4th!

Aquarius - Ruled by Uranus : [Jan 21 - Feb 18]
• Slogan: I know, therefore am.
• Polar or Opposite sign: Leo
• Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
• The Water Bearer always thinks fifty years ahead in time

Aquarius Traits
Positive Traits
• Friendly and humanitarian
• Honest and loyal
• Original and inventive
• Independent and intellectual
Negative Traits
• Intractable and contrary
• Perverse and unpredictable
• Unemotional and detached

Aquarius Likes : fame and recognition, personal privacy, rainbows, dreams, magic, change for its own sake, eccentricity, surprises, and living within their means despite the many temptations which constantly surround them every waking moment.

Aquarius Dislikes : emotion and intimacy, people who show off, being taken for granted, being pinned down, violence and fighting, and senseless or purposeless extravagance of any sort.

Important Parameters
Lucky Number - 2
Lucky Color - Red
Lucky Flower - Snowdrop, foxglove, gentian
Lucky Gemstone - Amethyst
Lucky Day - Thursday

General features
A typical Aquarius has the attribute of intense desire to communicate. You are a bit tactless and rude if you don't learn to moderate your constant broadcasting around those whose opinions may be a bit more on the conservative side. You are interesting and attractive. You can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. Both types are strong willed and forceful in its own way. You are very opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what you believe. You are farsighted and innovative. You are generally without prejudice and quite tolerant of others' point of view. They are good listeners, and care deeply for their friends. To people they are not close to however, they can be somewhat detached. The Aquarius sun sign is true blue and loyal. They are one of the first to sign up to serve their country, and will give their lives defending her.You are truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. You are refined and idealistic, romantic and practical, personable and likable person. Being quick in mind and responding, you love activity and are quite reasonable in that. They can be counted on to come up with original ideas. They make good designers and inventors as well as musicians. These intellectuals excel in the arts as well as the technical trades. You cherish and guard your independence and are a strange mixture of caring concern and cool detachment. You will go out of your way to help when needed but will never get emotionally involved.

What do you think? I think it's pretty spot on.
The good and the bad...it's me.

1 comment: