Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am thankful

Wow! I received some crazy news today that just really shocked me and made me feel grateful for something I often complain about....a job! We all know that there are moments in which we may complain and say, "I wish I didn't have to work." But in actuality, I can tell you since I was "unemployed" for a couple months, be thankful for a job! In this crazy economy and with any job being so hard to come by, I am thankful (sometimes not completely fulfilled, but thankful nonetheless for a good, stable, decent paying J.O.B.).

On another note, who would ever imagine that after living alone for 2 years that only a few hours being alone at home would be so lonely? You'd think I'd be dancing in my underwear, eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream and stretched out on the couch with the two pups. It's just so weird when you get used to having someone around and having a permanent sidekick that I kinda don't know what to do when he goes out of town.

Alright, I think I'm off to rent a movie, grab some dinner and relax in my PJs on the couch (with the puppies of course)! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment