Thursday, March 25, 2010

I get to see JDO!

I have FINALLY after 7 straight working weekends reached my THREE-DAY WEEKEND off and even managed to add another day on top of that, so...we're off to Orlando! I'm so excited because we're going to see Olivia for the first time! Olivia was born in December and we're just now getting a chance to go visit some great friends(Jim and Daneel) and introduce Olivia to her favorite Aunt and Uncle. Speaking of great friends...Kelly is coming to hold down the Ray fort and we couldn't be more appreicative. She was willing to come to the house to watch the little redhead and short stuff for the weekend! I mean, that boarding stuff for TWO dogs now is just ridiculous! Plus, they will be so much happier hanging out at home with good company. I hope they're not too much trouble. It also gave me a great excuse to clean the house! Somehow I'm sitting here at almost 3am and am not tired after a very long day of work, errands, grocery shopping (for some special snacks for Kelly), cleaning house, laundry AND packing. So I sit her writing on my blog one last time before our weekend mini-vacay while Jon plays some old school Final Fantasy game on wii. Maybe I should consider going to bed and gearing up for a fun-filled weekend ahead.....Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment