Friday, March 12, 2010

Starbucks and rainy days


Why is it that on rainy days all I can think about is a Starbucks raspberry coffee of some sorts? Well, that's exactly what happened this morning on my way to work. I woke up and got started to thinking about it and just couldn't resist. So, I stroll into work with what?....a tall Raspberry Latte from Starbucks. So $4.00 later I'm quite a happy camper. Now if only I didn't have to be at work on this rainy day I would be an even happier camper.

Speaking of camping...It's been way too long and I can't wait for it to turn a little warmer and stop raining so that we can make our way into the mountains for a camping weekend. Not to mention, rafting! Jon hasn't been at my mercy in a raft yet...I can't wait! Well, that is...if I can get up the nerve to put on those shoes again and have the little nervous pitter patter in the pit of my stomach again. That's something that I don't miss. I'm thinking a May camping trip is tentatively booked! Anyone excited for some smores, roasted hot dogs on sticks, purple bottle Yellow Tail wine and tent sleeping under the stars? I AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment