Monday, March 29, 2010

We're back and back to everyday life

I wish life was one permanent vacation with great friends. We had such a good time hanging out with Jim and Daneel (and I couldn't ever forget Olivia) this past weekend and it's a shame that it had to end. We drove back yesterday and were both back to work today. I think we both would've loved another day or relaxation after this weekend. Oh well, back to work has to happen eventually anyways. I did get good news for a Monday so it made it a little more bearable but for some reason I just couldn't concentrate on ANY work today. Instead of writing (since I'm exhausted and Jon's already left me for bed) I'll post some picture to show a bit of the weekend.




1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time with you guys! We really would make great neighbors huh?

    ReplyDelete