Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why do some days seem so much longer than others?

It seems like one day drags and I can't wait to get into bed and the very next day I look around the house and realize that there is, in no way, enough time to get it all done! Yesterday I was counting down the minutes until it was deemed socially "acceptable" to go to bed and it didn't seem it would ever come to an end. Today I had to work, I needed to eat dinner quickly, I needed to clean the house, take out the trash, put the dishes away, do the mound of laundry lingering in the bedroom corner, feed the dogs and make it to my photography class all before 8:00pm. Today seemed like there just wasn't enough time for it all and needless to say it didn't ALL happen.

Moral to the story....We need to start sleeping more. I forget that I'm old and in my "prime baby making years" (according to Jon) and that those 5am bedtimes immediately after a 3am one the night before takes about 3 days to wear off. I'm hoping by hump day I'll feel rejuvenated and hopefully won't just jump back into this mess all over again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment