Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Fever


This day is BEAutiful! I love this time of the year and love the idea of walking the puppies, patio drinking, days at the park, lake trips, summer festivals and SUNSHINE! Boy how I missed thee. I will say a few pros and cons about moving back to Atlanta. I looove having people to patio hang with, I love being close to Lake Lanier and the mountains again, I love having a nice (walkable) neighborhood and plenty of parks for the dogs to run in. However....I will miss the trips to the beach, the summer sunsets, the dog beach for little Ella, and THE Bungalow! Jon and I had our favorite patio restaurant/ bar in Tampa that I will greatly miss. They had such good appetizers and a huge patio for summer drinking! Now, if only I could enjoy these Saturdays with my fabulous hubby!! One day...I'll keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment